In serving our clients, we have been involved in numerous transactions relating to the tourism industry, encompassing both property and management aspects:
- Development, construction and leasing of hotels, aparthotels, condominiums, sports facilities, timeshare properties, etc.
- Hotel operation and management agreements, agreements with tour operators and travel agencies, franchise agreements.
- Tax planning and advice related to these activities.
- Purchase, sale, lease and encumbrance of businesses of this type, encompassing due diligence specific to this line of business.
- Obtaining the necessary planning permission.
- Financing and guarantees.
- Advice on applicable regulations in the different autonomous communities regarding procedures for obtaining licenses and permits of any kind to operate any type of business related to the tourism and leisure industry.
At ARCO, we offer our clients a team of lawyers specializing in different areas. This allows us to approach issues from all the different perspectives necessary to provide comprehensive legal advisory services: real estate, fiscal, commercial, consumer rights and data protection, administrative, etc.
In addition, we have a network of associates involved with the tourism and leisure industry, providing positive synergies for our clients.