Tax law is one of our standout areas, thanks to the education and professional experience of the members of our Firm.
In this area, we focus on providing advisory services on all aspects of taxation for national and international groups in a wide variety of industries. Our aim is to achieve fiscal optimization for our clients in their financial and business operations through proper planning and an ongoing advisory relationship:
- Ongoing advisory services for companies regarding the fulfillment of their tax obligations in order to optimize their tax burden.
- Analysis of taxation for specific financial transactions, such as acquisitions, mergers, takeovers, spin-offs of lines of business, etc.
- Tax planning for corporate structures from both a national and international perspective.
- Taxation for personal and family assets, emphasizing estate and inheritance taxation.
- Advice and tax planning for groups taxed under the fiscal consolidation regime.
- Taxation for trusts and not-for-profit organizations, such as foundations and associations.
- Transfer pricing policies.
- Relations with the Tax Administration, especially with regard to representation in the event of a tax inspection.
- Appeal and claim proceedings involving the Tax Administration and contentious-administrative courts.
- Tax audits.
- Advice on local taxes and rates merits special consideration, as these types of taxation are often overlooked. Despite this, they may represent a significant financial burden.
- Tax planning for investments in other foreign countries from abroad through Spanish holding companies.
- Application of double taxation treaties and optimization of taxation for capital gains, dividends, interest and royalties.