We have gained significant experience in advising on a wide variety of real estate transactions: development, construction, transfer, assignment of use, sale&lease, guarantees, purchase and establishment of real property rights involving real estate assets of any kind (land, offices, shopping centers, residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, old people’s homes, industrial warehouses, logistics hubs, etc.). Our approach takes both the legal and fiscal aspects of these transactions into account.
The firm’s clients operate in a wide range of industries, including hotels, tourist and leisure developments, shopping and business centers, industrial and logistics parks, offices and residential buildings, etc.
Our experience in the field of public law and urban planning law allows us to be expedient and efficient in dealing with different government bodies, and to advise our clients on the different methods of achieving their aims.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach to transactions in order to guarantee our clients’ success: civil, taxation, urban planning, regulatory and commercial.
Our top foreign and domestic clients include banks, development companies, asset management companies, real estate investment funds, family offices, final operators and services companies.
Examples of the services we provide include:
- Due diligence prior to the purchase of any real estate asset.
- Negotiating and drafting of a range of contracts and agreements: sale, lease, purchase options, construction, surface rights, assignment of use, establishing guarantees, professional services related to construction (architecture, project management, etc.).
- Sale & leaseback transactions.
- Financing and refinancing.
- Negotiation of development agreements.
- Negotiations in pre-litigation and pre-bankruptcy situations involving real estate assets.