We have significant experience in legal aspects related to marinas and other areas related to maritime matters:
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting contracts of any kind for sale, moorage lease, rights of first use, storerooms, business premises located in maritime areas, etc.
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting contracts of sale for vessels of any kind, ships, both domestic and foreign.
- Advice on obtaining permits, licenses, certificates, etc. related to the sale of vessels and/or ships.
- Advice for companies awarded contracts to operate marinas on a daily basis, contracts of any kind, drafting rules and regulations for operations and policy.
- Advice on dealing with port or regional authorities.
- Advice for fishermen’s associations and other primary sector organizations regarding their management, relations with government bodies, contact with supplies, facilities and equipment, etc.