We have extensive, proven experience in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, having been involved in a significant number of transactions, many of them representing foreign clients. When necessary, ARCO’s lawyers form and oversee multidisciplinary teams (accountants, auditors, tax advisors, etc.) in order to assure the success of the transaction. Our main M&A activities involve:
- Total or partial spin-offs, mergers of any kind.
- Acquisition or disposal of companies and industrial, commercial, real estate or government concession assets. This involves carrying out all prior due diligence, drafting contracts of sale and additional contracts, and advising during the "after-sales" stage.
- Advice and design of legal structures for joint ventures and European Economic Interest Groupings (EEIG) with two or more Spanish or foreign partners, whether public or private entities.
- Leasing companies or industrial and commercial businesses.
- Special transactions such as MBO/MBI and LBO/LBI.