We advise foundations, associations, non-governmental organizations and non-profits (both public and private) on all aspects of their activities, from both a legal and a regulatory standpoint. We meet all of their needs so that they can carry out their activities, achieve their aims and better organize whatever resources they may have.
Our services cover the following areas:
- Corporate advisory services: incorporation, drafting articles of association, advice on the make-up of governing bodies, advice on relations with regulatory bodies at the regional and state level.
- Ongoing advisory services on tax, accounting and legal matters, with special attention to collaboration agreements.
- Acting as board secretary for foundations and other organizations.
- Obtaining statements of public benefit for associations.
- Negotiating and drafting sponsorship agreements.