- Agreements regarding the manufacture, supply, sale or purchase of consumer’s goods, raw materials, industrial equipment, services, etc.
- FIDIC agreements, turnkey agreements for industrial plants, complex machinery, etc.
- License agreements.
- Transportation agreements.
- Previous planning and incorporation of companies and other type of entities.
- Drafting By Laws and Shareholders’ Agreements for shareholders or joint venture members.
- Defense of the interests of majority or minority shareholders in conflicts among them.
- Control and monitoring of subsidiaries in Spain or abroad; establishment of domestic or international holding structures.
- Keeping the companies’ official books and acting as legal secretary.
- Calling and attending shareholders’ meetings.
- Advice to Board members and Directors regarding their liabilities.
- Advice to shareholders regarding the exercise of their rights.
- Design and implementation of Corporate Governance structures.
Conflicts among shareholders
- Claims from the majority shareholders toward the companies’ managers or the minority shareholders.
- Contesting void or voidable corporate resolutions.
- Claims regarding the liability of legal or “de facto” directors.
- Processes regarding the exclusion or separation of shareholders in any type of companies, including the professional limited liability companies.
- Criminal actions for unfair management, misappropriation or other white collar crimes.
- Drafting shareholders agreements aimed to prevent conflict situations and providing the necessary tools to solve them.
- Preparation and attendance to Shareholders’ Meetings.
- Annual reports on corporate governance and Board Members’ compensation.
- Organization, structure and functioning of the Board of Directors and its commissions.
- Advice on the compensation of Board Members and managers.
- Drafting of rulings for the shareholders’ and board’s meetings and codes of conduct.
- Advice on matters related to this area, such as publicity laws, consumers’ rights and Antitrust.