We guarantee both individuals and legal entities advisory services, expertise and the defense of their interests (whether filing charges on their behalf or defending them in a criminal action brought against them) within the scope of what are traditionally known as "financial crimes" or "socio-economic crimes":
- Offenses involving assets: fraud, embezzlement, etc.
- Criminal insolvencies.
- Offenses involving falsification.
- Corporate offenses.
- Offenses involving the Treasury and Social Security.
- Copyright and patent right offenses.
- Offenses involving workers' rights.
- Urban planning and environmental offenses.
In addition, ARCO offers companies advice on creating and adapting corporate compliance programs, internal procedures intended to prevent and detect irregularities with potential penal repercussions.